Ending-Beginning




"In the end is the beginning. In the beginning is the end."


When Master made that statement all of us were perplexed. What did he mean?

He tried to clarify: the seed of the end is in the beginning as is the seed of the beginning in the end. He that must make significant advancement must learn to evaluate what they put into the mix and the appropriateness thereof.

I do not know about the others but the words came to me perfect clarity. Everything made more sense now.

Of the twenty less two of us studying to be monks, I was probably the least likely to make it. We came here as nine year olds. After six years of depreciation, deprivation and discipline that many of us are yet to master, I am sure of  one thing: I prefer the very things we are told to deny.

Master's daughter, whose age is the same as the number of us trainees, is of the same mind as me.

Tonight we running from this temple to the city. Our baby will not be born here.

Photo credit: shutterstock.com
Share:

Post a Comment

Copyright © John Chidi. Designed by OddThemes